Meet Our Teachers
At North Shore Day School our sole focus is on creating a positive early childhood experience for our students and families. We offer our students the opportunity to enjoy an innovative early childhood education in a nurturing atmosphere of warmth and security. Our faculty, both classroom teachers and specialty teachers, work together to bring out the best in every child so they may rise to later academic challenges with confidence.
- Our dedicated faculty and staff create unique programs that encourage children to think creatively and independently.
- All teachers are carefully selected for their teaching credentials and experience in Early Childhood Education in addition to their warmth, personality and their ability to work with young children.
- Teachers focus on the individuality of each child as they guide them in developing their own unique skill set for success.
- Each year our teachers are trained and certified in First Aid and CPR, as well as ongoing professional development throughout the year.
- Our programs are chartered by the State of New York and Licensed by the NYS Office of Children & Family Services.